This season is probably going to be the best season in the history of the Walking Dead series. I always thought that the third season was the best, I guess I was wrong. The season finale of the fourth season ended with a very nice cliffhanger, and it’s where the first episode of the fifth season took place.
Will there be spoilers in this review? A bit, but I’ll try to keep it to a minimum.
If you guys have read moviepilot.com’s post about this season of The Walking Dead, then you might know the things that I am about to say.
1. Are they cannibals? -Yes
2. Are they ever going to make it out of Terminus? -Yes
3. Is anyone going to die? – A whole lot of people will die.
4. Anyone in particular? – You’ll have to find out.
5. Is anything going to happen to Judith? -No.
6. Where is Beth? -No one knows yet.
7. Garrett?- He got shot. But still alive, as shown in previous teasers
I just love the season premier. From the very start of the episode till the ending, it will leave you breathless. The episode is so action-packed, and yet, it will still leave you with questions yet to be answered.
And before I get to say anything else, I’ll end it right here. Otherwise, “I might screw up with the wrong people”.
If you want to find out more about the episode, go watch it yourselves! or you can just go to Wikipedia and read the synopsis yourself.
Also, wait until the end of the credits. A fan favorite will be making a comeback.