This was from our HK trip last June. No paragraphs or too much writing, just photos from our short vacation.
This was actually me and my sister’s first out of the country trip.
- The food was great. Who doesn’t love Chinese food?
- Trying to communicate with the locals was a bit challenging but manageable.
- Disneyland was amazing (I literally cried the entire time out of pure joy).
- Shack Shack was the bomb.
- I was also able to try Ikea‘s Swedish Meatballs. Overrated. It wasn’t overwhelming. Just whelming.
- Using the train was hella fun and easy. Commuting in HK was really something else.
Check out the pics below!
My first trip out of the country was memorable. The experience was great. Was it tiring? YES. Was it worth it? HELL YES. Would I do it again? Is that even a question, DEFINITELY.
I also made a previous post on the OOTD’s that I used during this trip, click here if you wanna check that out.
See you guys on the next post!